Wednesday 23 April 2014

Let me introduce who am I.

بِسْـــــــــمِ ﷲِالرَّحْمَنِ الرَّحِيم

This is my first blog, ever. Actually I have nothing in mind and no agenda at all to start my blog….hehehe. So, I’m gonna go silly for this very first entry, I will start by introducing myself. I’m from Melaka but currently residing with my handsome husband and a drop dead cute daughter in Kuala Lumpur. We live a modest life but, alhamdulillah, I’m happy with what I have. I’m a full time homemaker who loves to keep the house clean and cook up fancy meals. My life as a homemaker is pretty much routine, cleaning the house, raising my 7-months old daughter and cooking. As I was cleaning up the house this morning, I noticed my lappy under the coffee table collecting dust. Then it struck me to do something useful with the almost forgotten lappy. I have always wanted to try having my own blogsite, to write the little things in my life for posterity sake.
Enough said in English as it was never my intention to write in a foreign language other than my own beloved mother’s tongue. So lepas ni semua entry saya akan dalam Bahasa Malaysia. Sehingga berjumpa lagi….chow chin chow  

No comments:

Post a Comment